Brand new reissue of the top of the line Labeda Pro-Line quad plates.
Made of Series 7000 aircraft aluminum with 5 degree kingpins, micro adjustment nuts and 7mm axles.
This does NOT use the Reactor trucks.
- High rebound urethane cushions.
- The king pin is made of 7000 Series Aluminum; it is lighter
than and twice as strong as standard mild steel pins. Due to the special
angle geometry it sees less stress than other skates which makes it
less prone to breaking
- The truck pivot pin is nestled in a porous bronze, oil for life, bearing.
- The trucks adjustment is done from the top, therefore you will
never have to loosen or tighten the king pin or locking nut again, which
eliminates the major cause of why king pins break
- The truck geometry is the extremely precise and quick turning.
Adjustment of the truck assembly is by a micrometer. You first
loosen the tapered locking screw and by rotating the micrometer nut one
mark at a time, either compresses or relaxes the cushions by .001 inch. Coming soon 8mm trucks, but currently only available in 7mm trucks. Takes 5/8 inch adjustable
speed stops sold separately